Sunday, September 18, 2011

Invitation to Dinner

      On November 4 my parents, Roy and Nancy, are hosting a Soup/Salad Dinner in order to help me serve in Africa. It is going to take place at the West Side Park Pavilion in Nappanee, Indiana. The dinner will take place from 4:30 – 8:00 p.m. Those wishing to attend can come anywhere within that time frame to eat.

Would you be interested in providing any type of salad, soup, or a dessert for this event? Please let me know. 

For those of you living outside the Nappanee area a dinner party still awaits. I need $2,435 of monthly support before I can serve at the AGC Baby Centre. In hopes of being in Kenya before the end of the year, I am asking for you to send a virtual salad, soup, and dessert to meet my ministry need. Please RSVP your plate for $25 by using www.wgm.org/saladforapril.

And for those of you who really like soup, salad, and desserts consider giving a monthly gift to my ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment