Wednesday, August 9, 2017

It Has Been a While

 
     I apologize for the delay since the last time I posted a blog. A lot has gone in the last 7-8 months since the last time I posted. I have moved and changed ministries. I am still with World Gospel Mission, but am now part of a ministry called Least of These. Least of These is a ministry, of World Gospel Mission, in Kenya, that provides wholistic healthcare to orphans and vulnerable children through spiritual, physical, emotional, nutritional, educational and psychological care.

     This post will just be an introduction for those who may not get my newsletter or may not have a Facebook page. I am helping in ministries that are partners with Least of These, in the area of education. Below are some pictures from over the last few months.

     Though I cannot share the names of the children below, would you please pray for them? God knows their names.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and indoor


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting


Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment