Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

     I introduced you all to James in my latest newsletter. He has learned something new in the time I have been here. When I first got here he was sitting up, but he pretty much stayed where he was unless someone picked him up and moved him. A few days ago I noticed he was on his stomach and spinning himself around but still not really going anywhere. The other night I came back from a trip to Nairobi and I walked into the room he was in. He saw me, made a noise of recognition and then began doing what I called swimming across the floor. He has learned how to move on his own. He is now unstoppable. Whenever I walk into the room he is moving himself wherever he wants to go.
     Pray for him as he continues to develop. Pray that God would be working in the hearts of a loving family to adopt James.

1 comment: