Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pancakes, Sausage and Cake Oh My!

David enjoying his pancake.

      We wanted to do something special for the kids this morning for Christmas. So we made pancakes, sausage and a Happy Birthday Jesus cake. The kids were so excited. I was upstairs working on the sausage and I could hear the excitement downstairs as the kids began enjoying their pancakes. Today is just going to be a lot of pictures of the kids enjoying their special breakfast. Some of the photos the kids just wanted me to take close-ups of them. I thought I would share them with you! Merry Christmas from the Africa Gospel Church Baby Centre!

Amos

James getting ready to eat his sausage.

Carson helping serve the pancakes.

Beatrice enjoying her sausage.

Titus hamming it up for the camera.

Josephine enjoying her treat.

I caught Paul off guard as he was eating his cake.

Richard

Michael being silly.

Patty

They wanted to make sure they got all of the crumbs out of the pan.

Gabriel

Michael Moses having fun.

Wycliff helping sweep up all the crumbs.

Michael helping clean the floor.

Richard

Moses (Momo)

Eunice

Jude

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment